1. How long has Walker mining Machine been in business?
Our business has been in operation since 1985. For over 30 years we have served the mining industry offering gold /coltan/tin/tungsten mining equipment
2. What is the relationship between JXSC ( Jiangxi Province County Mining Machinery Factory ) and Walker?
Walker is the high-end brand of the JXSC factory. walker and JXSC belong to the same boss.
3. What is your flagship product?
Gravity separator: shaking table, jig separator, spiral chute
Gold wash plant : Trommel Scrubber ,Trommel screen
4. How long is the warranty period?
The warranty for the main machine is 12 months. we also supply spare parts to the customer.
5. What is the Salary of an engineer?
The engineer’s daily salary is 100 US dollars, and the salary time is calculated. From the factory to the destination country, the customer reimburses the visa, round-trip air tickets, and the guest provides accommodation and transportation.
6. How are the payment terms?
40% advance payment, balance should be paid before delivery.
We accept TT, Western Union, LC, Alipay payments.
7. What service can be offered, if we come to visit the factory?
Invitation letter service, hotel booking, air ticket booking, and airport pick-up service.
8. Where is the JXSC factory located? how about the transportation?
the factory is located in Ganzhou city .it has a direct flight to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen Airport.
9. What is the lead time?
For shaking table and laboratory mining equipment, we can send out within 10 days
For large mining equipment and customized machine, the lead time is 30-40 days
10. What is the nearest port? what are the trade terms?
Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, CIF, FOB, DDU, etc is acceptable.
11. what is your main market?
Africa, South Asia, South America
12. What are normal mining procedures including?
1. sampling and analysis of the sample. take enough samples from different locations and depths,
analyze the size distribution and element.
2. engineer and geologist site survey. based on the analysis report at stage 1, the geologist will determine the reserve and mining area. the engineer will consider the plant location and process flow.
3. separation test. take samples to do a separation test based on the process flow on stage 2.
4. based on the result of testing, adjust the process flow if necessary.
5. determine the capacity of the plant-based on the quotation of the plant and estimated output.
6. place order and equipment production.
7. plant design. ground clearance and basement building according to the design.
8. plant installation and testing production.
9. training and debugging.
13. What information do we need to apply the invitation letter for the customer?
1. visitors’ passport front page(Name, passport number, date of birth, etc)
2. visitors’ company’s information (license, address, etc)
14. How to judge it is sulfide gold or oxide ore
There are Five ways to judge it is a gold oxide or gold sulfide?
1. Where is the gold ore mined?
most of the outcropping veins on the surface or 10-20 m deep below the surface are oxide ore.
2. appearance of the gold ore.
Sulfide ore is dense and hard and contains iron sulfide (it contain sparkling regular-shaped sulfide, commonly known as fool’s gold)
since the oxidized ore is close to the surface and has a high degree of oxidation, the sulfide is oxidized, and the ore cracks are developed, and it will be broken upon knock
3. Colour :
From the color: most of the oxide ore is red, blue, or white quartz has smoky gray stripes
4. Smell, what smells like sulfur is the sulfide ore
5. send the sample to Laboratory to test the sulfide content.