1. How long has Walker mining Machine been in business?
Our business has been in operation since 1985. For over 30 years we have served the mining industry offering gold /coltan/tin/tungsten minig equipment
2. What is the relationship between JXSC and Walker ?
Walker is the high end brand of JXSC factory. walker and JXSC belong to the same boss.
3. What is your flagship product ?
Gravity separator : shaking table ,jig separator ,spiral chute
Gold wash plant : Trommel Scrubber ,Trommel screen
4. How long is the warranty period ?
The warranty for the main machine is 12 month. we also supply spare parts to customer .
5. What is the Salary of engineer ?
100 USD Per day , the air ticket ,accommodation,should be beared by customer
6. How is the payment terms ?
40% advance payment ,Balance should be paid before delivery .
We accept TT,Western Union, LC , Alipay payment .
7. What service can be offered,if we come to visit factory ?
Invitation letter service ,hotel booking ,air ticket booking and airport pick-up service .
8. Where is jxsc factory located ? how about the transportation ?
the factory is located in ganzhou city .it have direct flight to Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou ,Shenzhen Airport.
9. What is the lead time ?
For shaking table and laboratory mining equipment ,we can send out within 10 days
For large mining equipment and customized machine, the lead time is 30-40 days
10. What is the nearest port ? what is the trade terms ?
Xiamen,Guangzhou, Shenzhen ,CIF,FOB,DDU ect is acceptable .
11. what is your main market ?
Africa,South Asia ,South America
12. What normal mining procedures including ?
1. sampling and analysis of the sample. take enough sample from different location and depth,
analysis the size distribution and element.
2. engineer and geologist site survey. based on the analysis report at stage 1, the geologist will determine the reserve and mining area. the engineer will consider the plant location and process flow.
3. separation test. take samples to do separation test based on the process flow on stage 2.
4. based on the result of testing, adjust the process flow if necessary.
5. determine the capacity of the plant based on the quotation of plant and estimated output.
6. place order and equipment production.
7. plant design. ground clearance and basement building according to the design.
8. plant installation and testing production.
9. training and debugging.
12. What information we need for apply the invitation letter for customer ?
1. visitors’ passport front page(Name, passport number, date of birth and etc) 2.visitors’ company’s information (license, address and etc)