2XZ Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Structure principle
2XZ type rotary disc vacuum pump is a double stage high-speed direct connection structure rotary disc vacuum pump (hereinafter referred to as pump). The principle of pumping is the same as that of a type 2 X pump, it has rotor 7 installed eccentric in the rotor cavity and two rotors 6 in the rotor slot. When the rotor drives the spinner to rotate, the spinner draws the centrifugal force and the elastic force of the spinner spring 5 close to the cylinder wall, separates the inlet and exhaust ports, and causes the intake cavity volume to expand periodically and inhale, the exhaust volume periodically shrinks and compresses the gas, and the exhaust valve plate 11 is vented by pushing the pressure and oil of the compressed gas to obtain vacuum. Fig . (i) is a schematic diagram of the working principle of a single-stage pump. The double stage is a series of two single stages. When the inlet pressure is high, the two stages can exhaust at the same time. When the inlet pressure is low, the gas is discharged from the advanced stage into the lower level, and then out of the pump.
2XZ type pump has an air relief valve 15, whose function is to fill the exhaust cavity with a certain amount of air to reduce the steam partial pressure in the exhaust pressure. When it is lower than the saturated vapor pressure at pump temperature, it can be discharged out of the pump with the filling air and avoid condensation in the pump oil. Extended pump oil usage
and the role of preventing pump oil from mixing water, but when the gas valve is opened, the limit vacuum will decrease and the temperature rise will also rise.
2XZ pump has the advantages of small volume, light mass, low noise, and convenient starting. In addition, there are measures to prevent oil return and measures to prevent oil seals from leaking oil to pollute the site.
Scope of use of Vane Vacuum Pump
- the pump is one of the basic pieces of equipment used to remove gas from sealed containers. It can act alone, but also as a booster pump, or diffusion pump. molecular pump, etc. of the front stage pump, maintenance pump, titanium pump for pre-pumping. It can be used in electric vacuum device manufacturing, thermos bottle manufacturing, vacuum welding, printing, plastic absorption, refrigeration equipment, and instrument table matching. Because it has the advantages of small size, lightweight, and low noise, it is more suitable for laboratory use.
- pump in the ambient temperature range of 5℃~40℃, the inlet pressure less than 1.3 to 103 Pa conditions allow long-term continuous operation when the relative humidity of the pumped gas is greater than 90%, the valve should be opened.
- pump inlet continuous smooth air operation shall not exceed one minute.
- pumps are not suitable for removing gases that are corrosive to metals, chemically reactive to pump oil, contain particulate dust, and contain excessive oxygen, explosive, toxic gases.
Installation of Vane Vacuum Pump
1. The pump shall be installed in a dry, ventilated, and clean place.
2. The pump has a handle with a rubber foot, except for transportation and for moving devices, as long as the placement can be smooth.
3. installed power supply should pay attention to steering, from one end of the motor fan, the impeller should be clockwise, as shown by the arrow. Try to turn forward, you can turn the coupling or motor fan by hand to drain the oil stored in the pump chamber, so as not to inject oil when reversing. For a three-phase motor, if reversed, any two-phase wiring can be switched to connect. Single-phase motor reversing see motor instructions.
4. the pipe of the continuously pumped container, the diameter should not be less than the inlet diameter of the pump, it should be short and less elbow to reduce the loss of pumping speed below 13 Pa, at the same time pay attention to the leakage of the pipe, the rubber pipe should preferably be treated by desulphurization.
5. the smooth start of the atmosphere, there is a small amount of oil mist discharge, such as fear of affecting the working environment can be led off by plastic pipes, or installed with the anti-fog device.
6. this pump has measures to prevent the return of oil after stopping the pump and to maintain the vacuum at the pump port, it is generally not necessary to install solenoid valves at the pump port.
1. check the oil level to stop the pump oil to the vernier center is appropriate. Too low on the exhaust valve can not play the role of an oil seal, affecting the vacuum. Too high may cause fuel injection during atmospheric start. When running, the oil level has increased, is a normal phenomenon. The oil adopts the clean vacuum pump oil of the specified grade, which is added from the refueling hole. After refueling, the screw plug should be screwed. Oil should be filtered to avoid sundries entering and blocking oil holes.
2. pump can be started next time at atmospheric or any vacuum. If the pump port is fitted with a solenoid valve, it should be operated simultaneously with the pump.
3. the ambient temperature is too high, the oil temperature increases, the viscosity decreases, and the saturated vapor pressure will increase, which will cause the limit vacuum to decrease, especially the total pressure strength measured by a thermocouple. such as strengthening ventilation and heat dissipation, or improving pump oil performance, the limit vacuum can be improved.
4. check the limit vacuum of the pump is based on the compressed mercury vacuum meter, if the meter is fully pre-pumping check, the pump temperature reaches stability, and the pump port and meter directly connected, running 30 minutes, will reach the limit vacuum. The measured value of the total pressure gauge is related to the pump oil and vacuum gauge, the regulation error, and sometimes the error is even larger, which can only be used as a reference.
5. if the relative humidity is high, or the pumped body contains more coagulable steam, after connecting the pumped container, it is appropriate to open the valve, after 20~40 minutes of operation to close the valve. Before stopping the pump, the valve can be operated without load for 30 minutes to extend the pump oil life.
6. oil selection: the viscosity of pump oil affects the starting power and the limited vacuum of the pump. When the viscosity is high, it is favorable to the vacuum degree, and the starting power is larger. The saturated vapor pressure of oil at pump temperature will affect the ultimate total pressure of the pump, the lower the better. High-speed vacuum pumps
Main technical specifications of pumps